Orientation Session on preparation of Environmental Profile and Environmental Policy for FATA
• Line Departments and Directorates, FATA Secretariat participated in the session.
• Environmental Protection Agency, KP facilitated the session by delivering presentations on the Environmental Profile and draft Environmental Policy, KP.
• Environment Cell, FATA team facilitated the interactive discussion part of the session.
• It was agreed in the session that focused sessions of same kind will be held for Green, Brown and Social and Economic sectors separately and will be finally consolidated in a session to be attended by all relevant stakeholders.
• The inputs of the participants incorporated in the FATA Environmental Profile and Policy outline developed by Environment Cell, FATA team.
• Integration of environment into Development planning
• Land use and urban development planning
• Existing Forests Protection and conservation
• Policy instruments
• Cross cutting Sectors
• Implementation and monitoring
• Environmental Profiling
• Implementation bodies
• Formulation of Policy and environmental Profile and its approval process
List of participants:
|1||Environment Specialist||FATA Water Resource Development Project|
|3||Assistant Director||Forestry Sector, FATA|
|5||Dy. Director||Environmental Protection Agency, KP|
|6||Analyst||Environmental Protection Agency, KP|
|7||A.D.E Chief Engineer||Work & Service Department FATA|
|8||DFO Khyber||Forestry Sector, FATA|
|10||Veterinary Officer||Livestock & Dairy Development, FATA|
|11||Assistant Chief Green,||P&D Department, FATA|
|12||Director||Social Welfare FATA|
|13||Assistant Director||Agriculture (Ext), FATA|
|Team Leader||Environment Cell, FATA|
|Environment Specialist||Environment Cell, FATA|
|Program Officer||Environment Cell, FATA|
|Intern||Environment Cell, FATA|
|14||Student||Environmental Science Deptt. UoP|
|15||Student||Environmental Science Deptt. UoP|
|16||Student||Environmental Science Deptt. UoP|
|17||Student||Environmental Science Deptt. UoP|
|18||Ms. Scholar||Environmental Science Deptt. UoP|