Training Workshop on “Sustainable Development Goals”
- Training workshop on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) was conducted by Environment Cell, FATA on 25 April 2018.
- Staff of Line Departments/Directorates of FATA participated in the session.
- Environmental Cell FATA team facilitated the session by delivering presentations, engaging participants in group work and discussions on 17 SDGs and its targets.
- Participants took deep interest in the workshop and requested for sharing with them the contents of the presentation.
- At the end of the workshop, group photo of the participants was taken to be shared with all the workshop participants.
- History, background and transformation of MGDs and SDGs.
- Sustainable Agenda 2030 with respect to the 169 targets of SDGs discussed in detail.
- Grouping of 17 SDGs in 5Ps (People, prosperity, peace, planet and partnerships) was done in group work by participants.
- The achievements of the MDGs were discussed for comparison with SDGs targets.
- The deadlines of the SDGs targets were discussed in detail.
List of participants
|1||Planning Officer||Directorate of Agri(Ext)|
|2||Range Forest Officer||Forest Department|
|3||Veterinary Officer||Directorate of Livestock|
|4||Deputy Director (E)||Directorate of Education|
|5||Assistant Research Officer||Directorate of Fisheries|
|6||DFO Orakzai||Forest Department|
|7||Social Activist SWA FATA||Community Organizer|
|8||Director M&E FATA||Do M&E FATA|
|9||AAO Mohmand Agency||Agriculture|
|10||Dir (Socail) M&E||Do M&E|
|11||Livestock Department||Directorate of Livestock|
|12||Assistant Director||Directorate of Social Welfare|
|13||Coordinator||Directorate of Health|
|14||Program Officer||Environment Cell, FATA|
|15||Team Leader||Environment Cell, FATA|
|16||Environment Specialist||Environment Cell, FATA|
|17||Intern||Environment Cell, FATA|