Training Session on “Environmental Management Plan, Auditing & ISO 14000”
- A training session on Environmental Management Plan, Auditing and ISO 14000 was organized by FATA Environment Cell on May 3, 2018 for the Staff of Line Departments/Directorates of FATA.
- Environment Cell FATA team facilitated the session by delivering presentations, engaging participants in group work and discussions on IEE/EIA, EMP, Environmental Auditing and ISO 14000.
- Participants took deep interest in the workshop and requested for sharing with them the contents of the presentation.
- At the end of the workshop, group photo of the participants was taken to be shared with all the session participants.
- Understanding of the participants with regard to Environmental Management Planning, environmental audit and ISO 14000 certification.
- Initial environmental examination and environmental impact assessment were discussed in detail.
- Schedule I & II under section 12, related to IEE/EIA of PEPA 1997 were discussed in detail.
- Institutional arrangements and auditing requirements discussed during the session.
- ISO 14000 and its components discussed.
List of Participants
|1||Conservator of Forest||Forestry Sector, FATA|
|2||Range Forest Officer||Forest Sector, FATA|
|4||Water Manget. Officer||Irrigation Directorate|
|5||Water Manget. Officer||Irrigation Dir Khyber|
|6||DFO||Forestry Sector FATA|
|8||Design Engineer CF W&S||CF W&S FATA|
|9||M&E Officer||DoP FATA Secretariat|
|10||Director Green FATA||Do M&E FATA|
|12||Assistant Research Officer||Fisheries Directorate.|
|13||DFO Bajaur||Forestry Sector, FATA|
|15||DDO||Directorate of Health|
|16||AD Women Empowerment Wing||Social Welfare|
|17||Program Officer||DoP FATA Secretariat|
|18||Community Officer||DoP FATA Secretariat|
|19||Env. and NRM Specialist||Environment Cell,|
|20||Program Officer||Environment Cell,|